WPA Podiatry : South West Podiatry work with a number of major private medical insurance companies including WPA.
WPA Insurance – What you need to know :
Prior to attending your appointment though WPA, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from your insurance company and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling WPA on 0345 122 3100. You can also speak to WPA by clicking here: WPA Please also note that medical devices such as orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by WPA.
Prior to attending your consultation you will need to:
- Ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number.
- Understand how much your excess is on your policy, what fees are covered and advise the clinic.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending.
- You will need to pay your Policy Excess directly to the clinic.
- Contact your insurance provider if in any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending your Podiatry consultation.
- In most cases you will pay for your consultation and claim back your fees.
Here are South West Podiatry’s procedure codes:
· Initial consultation: Retrieve Authorisation only ( no procedure code )
· Follow up appointment: Retrieve Authorisation only ( no procedure code )
· Nail Surgery one toe: Procedure code for : S7010 + AC100 + consultation fee
· Cryotherapy / curettage + LA: Procedure code for S1110 + ( If local anaesthesia is required authorise procedure code: AC100 )
· Injection into subcutaneous tissue: Procedure code : S5210 + ( If local anaesthesia is required, code: AC100 )
· ESWT ( shock wave therapy ) Plantar fasciitis: Procedure code: T5780
· ESWT ( Shockwave therapy) Achilles tendon: Procedure code : T7250
· Injection of steroid: Procedure code : W9040 + ( If local anaesthesia is required, code: AC100 )
· Gait analysis: Retrieve Authorisation only ( no procedure code – Gait Analysis)
· Local anaesthesia injection: Procedure code : AC100 to administer local anaesthesia
We are here to help you. You can book a new patient consultation online here, call us on 020 7164 6607 or send us a message on email@example.com