WPA Insurance – What you need to know:
Review the following prior to attending your consultation:
- Prior to attending your appointment though WPA, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from your insurance company and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling WPA on 0345 122 3100. You can also speak to WPA by clicking here: WPA
- Find out your policy excess.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending.
- Unfortunately, WPA do not cover dressings, medication or medical devices such as orthotics and splints. Your Podiatrist can discuss if self-pay fees apply.
- Contact WPA if you have any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending. South West Podiatry cannot speak to your insurance company on your behalf.
- In all cases through WPA, South West Podiatry will bill your insurance company for each consultation. It is your responsibility to inform WPA prior to each consultation.
- If WPA fail to cover your consultation fee’s, South West Podiatry will send you an invoice in the post to be paid within 30 days
WPA Procedure codes for podiatrists:
- WPA initial consultation: No code required
- WPA follow up consultation: No code required
- WPA Advanced Analysis / Gait Analysis: Not covered
- WPA nail surgery: Not covered
- WPA shockwave therapy: Not covered
- Liam McManus provider number: 920540465
- Tom Walton provider number: 920695815
- Nathan Fittock provider number: 920909034
- Daleen De Ronde provider number: 920597038
- Andre Ferriera provider number: 920971272