Vitality | Private Medical Insurance
South West Podiatry work with a number of major private medical insurance companies including Vitality. All of our HcPC Podiatrists are covered by Vitality Podiatry.
Vitality Insurance – What you need to know:
Review the following prior to attending your consultation:
- Prior to attending your appointment though Vitality, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from Vitality and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling Vitality on 0345 602 3523. You can also speak to Vitality by clicking here: Vitality. Please also note that medical devices such as orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by Vitality.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending.
- Unfortunately, Vitality do not cover dressings, medication or medical devices such as orthotics and splints. Your Podiatrist can discuss if self-pay fees apply.
- Contact Vitality if you have any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending. South West Podiatry cannot speak to your insurance company on your behalf.
- In all cases through Vitality, South West Podiatry will bill your insurance company for each consultation. It is your responsibility to inform Vitality prior to each consultation.
- If Vitality fail to cover your consultation fee’s, South West Podiatry will send you an invoice in the post to be paid within 30 days
Procedure codes for podiatrists:
- Vitality initial consultation: No code required
- Vitality follow up consultation: No code required
- Vitality Advanced Analysis / Gait Analysis: Not covered – You will need to pay the advanced analysis invoice and claim back fee’s from Vitality
- Vitality nail surgery: S6400
- Vitality shockwave therapy: T5780
- Vitality injection therapy: W9030