South West Podiatry work with a number of major private medical insurance companies including Vitality. All our HcPC Podiatrists are covered by Vitality Podiatry.
Vitality Insurance – What you need to know :
Prior to attending your appointment though Vitality, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from Vitality and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling Vitality on 0345 602 3523. You can also speak to Vitality by clicking here: Vitality. Please also note that medical devices such as orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by Vitality.
Prior to attending your consultation you will need to:
- Ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number.
- Understand how much your excess is on your policy and advise the clinic.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral.
- You will need to pay your Policy Excess directly to the clinic.
- Contact your provider if in any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending your Podiatry consultation.
- In most cases you will pay for your consultation and claim back your fees.
Here are South West Podiatry’s procedure codes:
· Initial consultation: Retrieve Authorisation only ( no procedure code )
· Follow up appointment: Retrieve Authorisation only ( no procedure code )
· Nail Surgery one toe: Procedure code for : S7010 + AC100 + consultation fee
· Cryotherapy / curettage + LA: Procedure code for S1110 + ( If local anaesthesia is required authorise procedure code: AC100 )
· Injection into subcutaneous tissue: Procedure code : S5210 + ( If local anaesthesia is required, code: AC100 )
· ESWT ( shock wave therapy ) Plantar fasciitis: Procedure code: T5780
· ESWT ( Shockwave therapy) Achilles tendon: Procedure code : T7250
· Injection of steroid: Procedure code : W9040 + ( If local anaesthesia is required, code: AC100 )
· Gait analysis: Retrieve Authorisation only ( no procedure code – Gait Analysis)
· Local anaesthesia injection: Procedure code : AC100 to administer local anaesthesia
We are here to help you. You can book a new patient consultation online here, call us on 020 7164 6607 or send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org