SWIFT Microwave therapy for warts and verrucae
How does SWIFT verruca treatment work?
A Verruca/wart is a type of a benign tumour affecting the skin caused by one of many types of the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). The microwave technology delivers rapid heat to your wart and in just a few minutes the treatment is complete, allowing for the healing cascade to commence. SWIFT verruca treatment is proven to work in 83% of patients who undertake our treatment protocol.
Verrucae are generally a pain and difficult to manage. SWIFT verrucae treatment is a new and proven method to resolve your verrucae. Verrucae can exist several millimetres below the surface and can often be difficult to treat using traditional methods.
Each application of Swift delivers a precise, highly controlled energy dose. As microwaves travel into the tissue, water molecules begin colliding and creating localised heat energy – quickly destroying the verruca within a predetermined depth.
In just a few minutes the treatment is complete, leaving the body to absorb and replace the treated tissue. An average of 4 treatments are required followed by a final check. This innovative verrucae treatment is 83% successful in resolving verrucae.
What are the advantages of SWIFT verruca treatment?
- Safe for adults and children
- Following the treatment protocol SWIFT is 83% successful in resolving verruca
- Proven results compared to traditional treatment methods
- Rapid treatment time of just a few seconds per application
- Minimal discomfort following the procedure
- No post-treatment dressings or significant precautions
- No post inconvenience of showering or bathing with dressings on
- No need to keep the foot dry for days
- No need for an anaesthetic injection or minor surgical procedures
- If your wart is causing you pain there is a rapid reduction of discomfort following treatment
- The system has been put through rigorous testing to ensure the highest possible levels of safety
SWIFT appointments are only available at the Earlsfield , London clinic. SWIFT is not available at any other location.
How to book:
If you are a New Patient, please schedule an Initial Consultation online, click here: BOOK ONLINE. Please check your Podiatrists Bio here: About us Alternatively call: 02071646607 to speak to our friendly booking team Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm or Friday: 9am-3:30pm.
Insurance and Fees:
We accept most major private medical insurance companies including BUPA, Vitality, WPA, Cigna, AVIVA and Simply Health. A full list of our consultation fees including self-pay can be found here: Insurance and Fees. Our Podiatry team are health care professional council registered, meaning they are required to maintain professional standards and continued professional development. As an organisation we have invested in the latest diagnostic technology in order to help our podiatry team, help you.