Simply Health Insurance – What you need to know :
Prior to attending your appointment, please ensure that you speak to your insurance company by calling Simply Health directly on: 0800 197 6999. You can also speak to Simply Health Podiatry team online here: Simply Health.
- Simply health will discuss what percentage of the consultation fee will be covered by your cash plan insurance policy. This can range from 50% – 100% cover
- In all cases you will pay for your consultation and claim back your consultation fees
- Please request a formal invoice/receipt from the accounts team after your consultation by emailing email@example.com or ask your podiatrist
- Generally a GP/Consultant referral is not required for Simply Health cover
- Contact your provider if you are in any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending your podiatry consultation
- Medication, splints or orthotics are not covered by insurance companies.
Here are South West Podiatry’s procedure codes:
Simply Health do not have specific procedures codes. Simply, call your insurance company and ensure that your policy allows podiatry consultations to be covered. Please be aware that you will need to pay for your consultation fees in full and retrieve a formal receipt from South West Podiatry. You will then submit your invoice directly to Simply health for reimbursement. All our podiatrists are HcPC and College of Podiatry registered.
A list of podiatrists can be found by clicking our about us page.