Simply Health | Private Medical Insurance
Simply Health Podiatry : South West Podiatry work with a number of major private medical insurance companies including Simply Health. Our HcPC Podiatrists are covered by Simply Health.
Simply Health Insurance – What you need to know :
Prior to attending your appointment, please ensure that you speak to your insurance company by calling Simply Health directly on : 0800 197 6999. You can also speak to Simply Health Podiatry team online by clicking here: Simply Health.
- Simply health will discuss what percentage of the consultation fee will be covered by your cash plan insurance policy. This can range from 50% – 100% cover.
- In all cases you will pay for your consultation and claim back your consultation fees.
- Please request a formal invoice/receipt from the accounts team after your consultation by emailing email@example.com or asking your podiatrist.
- Generally a GP/Consultant referral is not required for Simply Health.
- Contact your provider if your are in any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending your Podiatry consultation.
- Medication, splints or orthotics are not covered by insurance companies.
Here are South West Podiatry’s procedure codes:
Simply Health do not require specific procedures codes. Simply, call your insurance company and ensure that your policy allows podiatry consultations to be covered. Please be aware that you will need to pay for your consultation fees in full and retrieve a formal receipt from your podiatrist or South West Podiatry accounts team. You will then submit your invoice directly to Simply health for reimbursement. All our podiatrists are HcPC and College of Podiatry registered. A list of podiatrists can be found by clicking our about us page.
We are here to help you. You can book a new patient consultation online here, call us on 020 7164 6607 or send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org