Simply Health | Private Medical Insurance
South West Podiatry work with a number of major private medical insurance companies including Simply Health. Our HCPC Podiatrists are covered by Simply Health.
What you need to know
- South West Podiatry are happy to accept self-referrals.
- Your insurance provider may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending.
- Please be aware that you will need to pay for your consultation fees in full and retrieve a formal receipt from South West Podiatry. You will then submit your invoice directly to Simply health for reimbursement.
- Find out if you have an excess.
- Find out your policy fee limit to claim for podiatry consultations, as the policy holder will be liable for costs above the upper limit.
- All of our podiatrists are HcPC and insured to practice.
- A list of podiatrists can be found by clicking our about us page.
- Prior to attending your appointment, please ensure that you speak to your insurance company by calling Simply Health directly on: 0800 197 6999.
You can also speak to Simply Health Podiatry team online here: Simply Health.
- Contact your provider if you are in any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending your podiatry consultation.
Things not covered
- Medication, splints or orthotics are not covered. Your Podiatrist can discuss if self-pay fees apply.
Simply Health do not have specific procedures codes. Simply, call your insurance company and ensure that your policy allows podiatry consultations to be covered.
How to book:
If you are a New Patient, please schedule an Initial Consultation online, click here: BOOK ONLINE. Existing patients can schedule an Advanced MSK + 3D Gait Analysis consultation online: BOOK ONLINE . Please check your Podiatrists Bio here: About us Alternatively call: 02071646607 to speak to our friendly booking team Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm or Friday: 9am-3:30pm.
Insurance and Fees:
We accept most major private medical insurance companies including BUPA, Vitality, WPA, Cigna, AVIVA and Simply Health. A full list of our consultation fees including self-pay can be found here: Insurance and Fees. Our Podiatry team are health care professional council registered, meaning they are required to maintain professional standards and continued professional development. As an organisation we have invested in the latest diagnostic technology in order to help our podiatry team, help you. We have onsite diagnostic ultrasound available at Maidenhead and Earlsfield clinics. Pressure analysis available at Maidenhead and Earlsfield clinics with treadmill examinations.