Government guidance and update:
All of our clinical staff have received Covid-19 vaccinations. South West Podiatry clinics remain open to support you with Face to Face or Video consultations, for all foot & ankle concerns.
Earlsfield and Maidenhead clinics remain open with appropriate PPE and social distancing measures. Wimbledon satellite clinic is open on a Wednesday only. Call 02071646607 to speak to our administrative team who are happy to discuss your treatment options.
- Earlsfield and Maidenhead clinics are open for Face to Face consultations.
- Wimbledon satellite clinic is open on a Wednesday only for Face to Face consultations.
- Consider scheduling an online video consultation to reduce contact: BOOK ONLINE
- Worried about leaving the house but have foot or ankle pain? Need to see and speak to a specialist? Schedule a FREE 10 minute video catch-up with our specialist team: BOOK ONLINE
As a podiatric medical practice generally managing bacterial and viral infections on a daily basis, our cleaning and hygiene standards are in line with current guidelines. We want to tell you about some of the steps we have taken:
- EARLSFIELD: When you arrive at Earlsfield clinic, unit 12 Smiths Yard, SW184HR, please check in at reception. We have an outside seating area and overflow reception for your comfort. You will be reminded to wear a face covering. Handwashing stations can be found throughout our purpose build Podiatry centre and increased cleaning measures are in place. Please only arrive at your appointment time.
- MAIDENHEAD: When you arrive at the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead, please check in at reception. You will be directed to sit in a designated reception area with appropriate social distancing measures. Arrive only 5 minutes prior to your appointment to reduce contact and you will be reminded to wear a face covering throughout your visit. Handwashing stations can be found throughout the private hospital and increased cleaning measures are in place. Please only arrive at your appointment time.
- WIMBLEDON: When you arrive at the Wimbledon clinical location, 129 Alexandra Road, SW197JY, please check in at reception. You will be reminded to wear a face covering. Handwashing stations can be found throughout with increased cleaning measures in place. Please only arrive at your appointment time.
- Clients are required to wear a face covering throughout contact with our clinics.
- Where possible, only one person at a time should attend their appointment.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, or a few minutes prior.
- Our Podiatry staff will be wearing appropriate PPE; mask, apron and gloves as required. Individual risk assessments influence the use of face shields within our clinics.
- We use antibacterial wipes before and after each consultation paying particular attention to the surfaces that clients and colleagues touch most regularly. We have also allowed additional time between appointments.
- Additional cleaning measures are in place.
- All of our clinical staff have received the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Lateral flow testing is in place for all clinical staff.
- We are also being extra cautious in terms of any colleague signs of illness, isolating where necessary and going over and above the advice from government and the WHO. We are checking the following NHS 111 Covid-19 online information page daily: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
- Clients are encouraged to Stay At Home if they have signs or symptoms of Covid-19. Clients will also be screened at their appointment.
- Finally, we’re in constant contact with all relevant authorities to make sure that we continue to do everything we can.
In return, we ask that you please do not attend your appointment if you feel unwell. As well as:
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water or use a sanitiser.
- Use the handwashing stations frequently whilst in our clinical environment.
- When required, please allow us to take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer
- You will not be invoiced for missed appointments if you feel unwell and have informed.
- Please maintain reasonable distance. 1+ meters.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call 02071646607. During this period we will apply a reasonable cancellation policy and you will not be invoiced if you are unwell, and have informed us. Please try and give our organisation as much notice as possible if you wish to cancel your appointment.