CIGNA Insurance – What you need to know:
Review the following prior to attending your consultation:
- Prior to attending your appointment through CIGNA, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from your insurance company and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling CIGNA on 01475 788463 or Existing members can login here: CIGNA Member login, or email: UKinfo@Cigna.com. Please also note that medical devices such as orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by CIGNA.
- Find out your policy excess.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending.
- Unfortunately, CIGNA do not cover dressings, medication or medical devices such as orthotics and splints. Your Podiatrist can discuss if self-pay fees apply.
- Contact CIGNA if you have any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending. South West Podiatry cannot speak to your insurance company on your behalf.
- In all cases through CIGNA, South West Podiatry will bill your insurance company for each consultation. It is your responsibility to inform CIGNA prior to each consultation.
- If CIGNA fail to cover your consultation fee’s, South West Podiatry will send you an invoice in the post to be paid within 30 days
CIGNA Procedure codes for podiatrists:
- CIGNA initial consultation: No code required
- CIGNA follow up consultation: No code required
- CIGNA Advanced Analysis / Gait Analysis: No code required
- CIGNA nail surgery: S7010
- CIGNA shockwave therapy: T5780
- CIGNA injection: W9030
- CIGNA Local anaesthesia: AC100
- Liam McManus provider number: 202570
- Tom Walton provider number: 203814
- Nathan Fittock provider number: 215316
- Daleen De Ronde provider number: 216414
- Andre Ferriera provider number: 217152