CIGNA Insurance – What you need to know :
Prior to attending your appointment through CIGNA, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from your insurance company and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling CIGNA on 01475 788463 or Existing members can login here: CIGNA Member login, or email: UKinfo@Cigna.com. Please also note that medical devices such as orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by CIGNA.
- Ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number.
- Understand how much your excess is on your policy, what fees are covered and advise the clinic.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending.
- You will need to pay your Policy Excess directly to the clinic.
- Contact your insurance provider if in any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending your Podiatry consultation.
- In most cases you will pay for your consultation and claim back your fees.
- South West Podiatry can bill CIGNA directly for you if we have the appropriate information. Please speak to your podiatrist at your consultation
CIGNA Procedure codes for podiatrists:
- CIGNA initial consultation: No code required
- CIGNA follow up consultation: No code required
- CIGNA Advanced Analysis / Gait Analysis: No code required
- CIGNA nail surgery: S7010
- CIGNA shockwave therapy: T5780
- CIGNA injection: W9030
- CIGNA Local anaesthesia: AC100
- Liam McManus provider number: 202570
- Tom Walton provider number: 203814
- Nathan Fittock provider number: 215316
- Daleen De Ronde provider number: 216414
CIGNA Procedure codes for consultant podiatric surgeon:
- Consultant provider number: 000M113257
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon initial consultation: 20300
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon follow-up consultation: 20310
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon nail surgery: S6400
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon shockwave therapy: T5780
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon injection: W9030