BUPA Private Medical Insurance
South West Podiatry work with a number of major private medical insurance companies including BUPA
BUPA Podiatry – What you need to know :
Prior to attending your appointment, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from BUPA and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling BUPA on 03456 090 111. You can also speak to BUPA via live messaging by visiting www.bupa.co.uk Please also note that medical devices such as orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by BUPA. South West Podiatry will bill BUPA UK directly on your behalf and any excess on your policy will be paid to the clinic. BUPA international patients will need to pay for their consultation fees in full and claim reimbursement from BUPA international.
Prior to attending your consultation you will need to:
- Ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number.
- Understand how much your excess is on your policy and advise the clinic.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral.
- You may need to pay your Policy Excess directly to the clinic.
- Contact your provider if in any doubt regarding your policy coverage on 03456 090 111
Here are South West Podiatry’s BUPA provider numbers and procedure codes:
Liam McManus provider number : 85020384
Thomas Walton provider number : 85020327
Brunilda Agalliu provider number: 85020422
- BUPA initial consultation AA145
- BUPA Follow up appointment AA641
- BUPA GAIT / Biomechanical Examination AA365
- BUPA Nail surgery AA628
We are here to help you. You can book a new patient consultation online here, call us on 020 7164 6607 or send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org