BUPA Podiatry – What you need to know:
Prior to attending your appointment, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from BUPA and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling BUPA on 03456 090 111. You can also speak to BUPA via live messaging by visiting www.bupa.co.uk Please also note that medical devices such as orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by BUPA. South West Podiatry will bill BUPA UK directly on your behalf and any excess on your policy will be paid to the clinic. BUPA international patients will need to pay for their consultation fees in full and claim reimbursement from BUPA international.
Review the following prior to attending your consultation:
- Ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number.
- Find out your policy excess.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending.
- A £20 fee is chargeable to the patient following each consultation if dressings or medications are used. Unfortunately, BUPA do not cover dressings or medication and the Podiatrist can discuss if self-pay medication or dressing fees apply.
- Contact BUPA if you have any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending. South West Podiatry cannot speak to your insurance company on your behalf.
- In all cases through BUPA, South West Podiatry will bill your insurance company for each consultation. It is your responsibility to inform BUPA prior to each consultation.
- If BUPA fail to cover your consultation fee’s, South West Podiatry will send you an invoice in the post to be paid within 30 days
BUPA provider numbers and procedure codes:
Liam McManus – provider number : 85020384
Thomas Walton – provider number : 85020327
Daleen De Ronde – provider number: 85020431
Andre Ferreira – provider number: 85013374
- BUPA initial consultation: AA145
- BUPA Follow up consultation: AA641
- BUPA Advanced Analysis / Gait Analysis: AA365
- BUPA Nail surgery: AA628