BUPA Podiatry – What you need to know :
Prior to attending your appointment, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from BUPA and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling BUPA on 03456 090 111. You can also speak to BUPA via live messaging by visiting www.bupa.co.uk Please also note that medical devices such as orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by BUPA. South West Podiatry will bill BUPA UK directly on your behalf and any excess on your policy will be paid to the clinic. BUPA international patients will need to pay for their consultation fees in full and claim reimbursement from BUPA international.
Prior to attending your consultation you will need to:
- Ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number.
- Understand how much your excess is on your policy and advise the clinic.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral.
- You may need to pay your Policy Excess directly to the clinic.
- Contact your provider if in any doubt regarding your policy coverage on 03456 090 111
BUPA provider numbers and procedure codes:
Liam McManus – provider number : 85020384
Thomas Walton – provider number : 85020327
Daleen De Ronde – provider number: 85020431
Procedure codes for podiatrists:
- BUPA initial consultation: AA145
- BUPA Follow up consultation: AA641
- BUPA Advanced Analysis / Gait Analysis: AA365
- BUPA Nail surgery: AA628
Consultant Podiatric Surgeon:
Mr Nicholas Masucci – provider number: 85001437
Procedure codes for Consultant Podiatric Surgeon:
- BUPA initial consultation: 20300
- BUPA Follow up consultation: 20310
- BUPA Shockwave Therapy: T5780
- BUPA Nail surgery: AA629
- BUPA Injection: W9030