South West Podiatry work with a number of major private medical insurance companies including AXA PPP. Please note that AXA PPP will only cover consultation fee’s with the Consultant Podiatric Surgeon. Mr Masucci attends our clinic on an Ad Hoc basis and consultations are limited. Please note that AXA PPP do not cover Podiatry and Podiatrists are not covered. Always check with your insurance company first prior to booking, some policy’s allow an out patient fee to cover consultations fee’s with our podiatry team. In this instance, you would be required to pay for consultation and claim back if applicable.
AXA PPP Insurance – What you need to know:
- Please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from your insurance company and understand how much your policy excess should be prior to attending
- Please also note that medical devices such as orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by AXA PPP
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending
- You will need to pay your Policy Excess directly to the clinic
- Contact AXA PPP if there is any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending your consultation
Prior to attending your appointment though AXA PPP, please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from your insurance company and understand how much your policy excess should be by logging into your AXA PPP account or calling your insurance company directly.
We are here to help you. To schedule a consultation with Mr Masucci, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, speak to our friendly booking team, Monday – Friday 9am – 5 PM, call 02071646607
AXA PPP Procedure codes for consultant podiatric surgeon:
- Consultant provider number: NM01352
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon initial consultation: 20300
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon follow-up consultation: 20310
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon nail surgery: S6400
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon shockwave therapy: T5780
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon injection: W9030