AVIVA Insurance – What you need to know:
Review the following prior to attending your consultation:
- Please ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number from your insurance company and understand how much your policy excess should be by calling AVIVA on 0800 068 3827 or Existing members can login here: AVIVA Login
- Find out your policy excess.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending.
- Unfortunately, AVIVA do not cover dressings, medication or medical devices such as orthotics and splints. Your Podiatrist can discuss if self-pay fees apply.
- Contact AVIVA if you have any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending. South West Podiatry cannot speak to your insurance company on your behalf.
- In all cases through AVIVA, South West Podiatry will bill your insurance company for each consultation. It is your responsibility to inform AVIVA prior to each consultation.
- If AVIVA fail to cover your consultation fee’s, South West Podiatry will send you an invoice in the post to be paid within 30 days
AVIVA Procedure codes for podiatrists:
- AVIVA initial consultation: No code required
- AVIVA follow up consultation: No code required
- AVIVA Advanced Analysis / Gait Analysis: No code required
- AVIVA nail surgery: S7010
- AVIVA shockwave therapy: T5780
- AVIVA injection: W9040
- AVIVA Local anaesthesia: AC100
Podiatrists provider numbers:
- Liam McManus provider number: 600073700
- Tom Walton provider number: 60009214
- Nathan Fittock provider number: 600132161
- Daleen De Ronde provider number: 600131371
- Andre Ferriera provider number: 600136856