Online Podiatry Video ConsultationSouth West Podiatry
Online Podiatry Video Consultation information:
The use of technology is key for our organisation to provide excellent patient care. South West Podiatry use an innovative video consultation platform that brings a specialist to your hands, in the comfort of your own home.
South West Podiatry use the latest video conferencing technology to ensure that we can help you resolve Foot and Ankle pain, around your schedule. A simple online booking platform is available 24/7 which enables you to schedule your Online Podiatry Video Consultation. A clinical consultation letter is sent to you via email and post detailing your consultation, assessment and treatment plan.
We bring accessible healthcare to you, offering availability around your schedule. We accept self-paying clients and many Private Medical Insurance companies.
How can an Online Video Consultation help you?
- Affordable and accessible Foot and Ankle specialist consultation in your hands
- Online booking service available 24/7
- Saving you travel time
- Working around your schedule
- Provide a diagnosis and treatment plan tailored to your needs
- Refer and triage you to health professionals such as Physiotherapists / Orthopaedic surgeons / Rheumatologists / Podiatric Surgery
- Refer you for appropriate investigations such as x-ray, ultrasound and MRI
- Ingrown toe nail screening; Advice, Treatment and Surgical planning
- Offer advice and guidance
- Latest video conferencing technology
- Review your home exercise program and discuss exercise progression
- Monitor your progress, symptoms and management plan
Insurance and Consultation fees:
- Self-Paying clients are invoiced £64 for each video consultation. Our accounts team will send you an invoice via email and post following your video consultation. Invoices are to be paid via BACS / online bank transfer using your name as a reference
- Private medical insurance companies will be invoiced directly. Please provide your membership number and authorisation code
- Please click HERE for further information regarding private medial insurance and consultation fees
An Advanced Analysis may be booked following an initial consultation to identify the cause of mechanical stress on the plantar fascia or foot structure, caused by walking or running. An infra-red pressure assessment may also be used to provide data to analyse increased forces through your feet. Orthotics are useful for certain symptoms of plantar heel pain which are prescribed to you to improve symptoms and offload areas of the feet caused by mechanical inefficiencies.
How to book:
Click the following link to schedule your consultation online 24/7: BOOK ONLINE. Alternatively, speak to our friendly booking team between 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday: 020 7164 6607
Insurance and Fee’s:
We accept most major private medical insurance companies including BUPA, Vitality, WPA, Cigna, AVIVA and Simply Health. A full list of our consultation fee’s including self-pay can be found here: Insurance and Fee’s. Our Podiatry team are health care professional council registered, meaning they are required to maintain professional standards and continued professional development. As an organisation we have invested in the latest diagnostic technology in order to help our podiatry team, help you. We have onsite diagnostic ultrasound available at Maidenhead and Earlsfield clinics. Infra-red pressure analysis available at Maidenhead and Earlsfield clinics with treadmill examinations.