Podiatry Video Consultation – Helping you manage Foot or Ankle painSouth West Podiatry
The use of technology is key for our organisation to provide excellent patient care. South West Podiatry have launched an innovative Video Consultation platform which aims to bring a specialist to the your hands in the comfort of your own home.
South West Podiatry are using the latest video conferencing technology to ensure that we can help you treat Foot and Ankle pain. A simple online booking platform available 24/7 enables you to schedule your Remote Podiatry Video Consultation. A clinical consultation letter is sent to you via email detailing your consultation, assessment and treatment plan.
How can a Remote Video Consultation help you?
- Affordable and accessible Foot and Ankle specialist consultation in your hands
- Online booking service 24/7
- Saving you travel time and working around your schedule
- Provide a diagnosis and treatment plan tailored to your needs
- Refer and triage you to health professionals such as Physiotherapists / Orthopaedic surgeons / Rheumatologists / Podiatric Surgery
- Refer you for appropriate investigations such as x-ray, ultrasound and MRI
- Ingrown toe nail screening ; Advice, Treatment and Surgical planning
- Review your home exercise plan and discuss exercise progression
- Monitor your progress, treatment and management plan