Podiatry Video Consultation – Helping you manage Foot or Ankle painSouth West Podiatry
The use of technology is key for our organisation to provide excellent patient care. South West Podiatry have launched an innovative Video Consultation platform which aims to bring a specialist to the your hands in the comfort of your own home.
South West Podiatry are using the latest video conferencing technology to ensure that we can help you treat Foot and Ankle pain. A simple online booking platform available 24/7 enables you to schedule your Remote Podiatry Video Consultation. A clinical consultation letter is sent to you via email detailing your consultation, assessment and treatment plan.
How can a Remote Video Consultation help you?
- Affordable and accessible Foot and Ankle specialist consultation in your hands
- Online booking service 24/7
- Saving you travel time and working around your schedule
- Provide a diagnosis and treatment plan tailored to your needs
- Refer and triage you to health professionals such as Physiotherapists / Orthopaedic surgeons / Rheumatologists / Podiatric Surgery
- Refer you for appropriate investigations such as x-ray, ultrasound and MRI
- Ingrown toe nail screening ; Advice, Treatment and Surgical planning
- Review your home exercise plan and discuss exercise progression
- Monitor your progress, treatment and management plan
Specialist Foot & Ankle clinics located in the heart of #Earlsfield, #Wimbledon and #Maidenhead – Schedule online today👇👇👇👇🦶: www.swpodiatry.co.uk
How to book:
Click the following link to schedule your consultation online 24/7: BOOK ONLINE. Alternatively, speak to our friendly booking team between 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday: 020 7164 6607
Insurance and Fee’s:
We accept most major private medical insurance companies including BUPA, Vitality, WPA, Cigna, AVIVA and Simply Health. A full list of our consultation fee’s including self-pay can be found here: Insurance and Fee’s. Our Podiatry team are health care professional council registered, meaning they are required to maintain professional standards and continued professional development. As an organisation we have invested in the latest diagnostic technology in order to help our podiatry team, help you. We have onsite diagnostic ultrasound available at Maidenhead and Earlsfield clinics. Infra-red pressure analysis available at Maidenhead and Earlsfield clinics with treadmill examinations.